• Archive
  • You are here:
    Archive
  • Archive

  • LPG Gas Safety Advise

    LPG Gas Safety Rules Living in a rural area has its advantages, like the freedom of countryside and the wild animals roaming around, the disadvantages though is normally, no natural gas supply to your home. Roughly around 80% of homes in England are connected to the mains natural gas grid, the other 20% use either oil or LPG to cook and heat their homes. If you are one of the lucky[...]

    Read more